Thank you for visiting our website https://jolieshalhoub.com is committed to treating the personal and corporate information of our Site users, customers, and vendors with respect and sensitivity.
2.WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES THE COMPANY COLLECT?
We collect personal information that you enter on our Site or otherwise volunteer to us when you contact us to, among other things, make purchases, request information, or register for or attend our programs. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
For purposes of this Policy, “Personal Information” means information (whether stored electronically or in paper based filing systems) relating to a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that data and other information in our possession). Personal Information includes:
|Identifiers||Name, address, email, phone, ssn, driver’s license|
|Other Data||Financial information, medical information, health insurance information|
|Protected Classes||Race, gender, sexual orientation, religion|
|Commercial Information||Records of personal property, purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies|
|Biometric Information||Fingerprints, retina scans, face prints|
|Internet Activity||Browsing history, search history, IP address, website interactions|
|Geolocation Data||GPS coordinates, location history|
|Sensory Data||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory|
|Professional Data||CV, resume, employment history|
|Education Data||Educational background, grades, scores|
|Inferences||Drawn the above categories, such as preferences, characteristics, attitudes, predispositions, abilities, aptitudes, intelligence, psychological traits|
The examples given in this table are not meant to provide an exhaustive list, but are examples of the kinds of data included in each category. We do not collect Personal Information in every one of these categories, and we identify below which categories we collect.
we collect only that Personal Information that is relevant for the purposes for which the data is requested. we do not use your Personal Information in any way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it was collected or for which you have consented.
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
When you contact us through our Site, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise, or attend an event, we may collect Personal Information including:
- Identifiers : name, address, email, and phone; for current or prospective affiliates, suppliers, and subcontractors, personal information such as social security number, federal tax ID number, or other relevant information, as applicable
- Other Data ( 1798.80): credit card and account information collected when you purchase products or services; medical and health data (e.g., as necessary when participating in some of our live events); self-assessment data and results, such as information you input when taking self-assessment quizzes, DISC assessment tests, and the like;
- Protected classes : gender, sexual orientation, self-assessment data and results (i.e., information you input when taking self-assessment quizzes, DISC assessment tests, and registering for seminars);
- Education Information : as needed for participation in programs and live events;
- Inferences : Personal information about your goals and aspirations for our products, services, and live events, or inferences derived from that information.
- We do not collect or receive Biometric Information or Sensory Data.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
- Internet Activity : When you visit our Site, our web server automatically collects and stores the following information:
- The Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, referring website address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), pages on our Site you viewed; page response times, download errors, duration of page visits, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number;
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES
This is information we receive about you from third parties who operate other Sites or services we use in order to provide our products and services to you. We work closely with third parties, including, for example, business partners, promoters, affiliates, and sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, marketing analytics providers, promotions, and search information providers. We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
3. HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
We will use this information:
- to provide you with the Services that you request from us;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, or between you and our promoters, affiliates, or distributors;
- to contact you in the future to provide you with information about other products and services we offer, or that are offered by our affiliates or third party vendors;
- to notify you about changes to our Services;
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- to assess your suitability for participation in our live events, and to determine additional materials, services, or events to recommend and market to you;
- for training purposes, quality assurance, and to record details about the products and services you order from us;
- to make inquiries about you for credit reference purposes;
- to perform data analyses (including anonymization and aggregation of Personal Information);
- for prospective employees, to respond to and process your job application and CV.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU.
We will use this information:
- to provide targeted advertising and marketing services;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES.
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
4. DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANY THIRD PARTIES?
We do not sell your Personal Information to any third parties. To provide the Services, we sometimes disclose Personal Information to service providers for business purposes. Sometimes we disclose your Personal Information to those third parties, and they sometimes collect your Personal Information in the first instance and provide it to us.
By enjoying our Services and sharing your Personal Information, you agree that we have the right to share the categories of Personal Information we collect, as identified in Section 2 with our service providers for the following business purposes:
- Sales – for the purpose of fulfilling requests from you to purchase goods and services from our Site or at our events;
- Targeted advertising – to provide advertising of Jolie’s programs and services on other Sites and platforms;
- Marketing – for the purpose of direct marketing of goods and services offered by Jolie Shalhoub and our affiliates that you may be interested in;
- Self-Assessment testing – for administering and providing self-assessment testing services, including the DISC assessment test;
- Cloud services – for provision of cloud storage services;
- Web analytics — analytics and search engine service providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site;
- Medical assessment – for the analysis of medical and health information you submit to determine if you are an appropriate participant in our live events.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets as part of the purchase, transfer, or sale of services or assets;
- If we sell all or substantially all of our assets to a third party, in which case personal information about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
Whenever we share information with third parties, we will take steps to ensure that the third parties put in place adequate measures to safeguard your Personal Information, and they will be required to use any Personal Information for only the intended purpose for which it was shared.
5. OUR STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into due account the risks involved in the processing undertaken and the nature of the Personal Information we collect.
We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it, or as otherwise prescribed by law, for the purposes set out above. This period will vary depending on your interactions with us. We may also keep a record of correspondence with you (for example if you have made a complaint about a product) for as long as is necessary to protect us from a legal claim.
You may unsubscribe from any of our online e-mail updates and marketing by following the unsubscribe instructions in the body of any e-mail message we have sent to you. We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your unsubscribe requests promptly, but you may still receive promotional information form us by mail for up to 60 days, and up to 10 days for e-mail. You may also continue to receive information from those third parties to whom we have previously disclosed your Personal Information.
Please note that when you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, we will keep a record of your email address to ensure we do not send you marketing emails in future.
6. ACCESS TO OTHER WEBSITES
7. PROTECTING CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
8.1 RIGHT TO KNOW ABOUT PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED, USED, DISCLOSED, OR SOLD
consumers have the right to request that the Company disclose what personal information it has collected, used, disclosed, and sold over the 12-month period preceding the Company’s receipt of such a request. To exercise this right, a consumer must submit to the Company a verifiable request to know such information. This request can be submitted by following the procedures set forth in the Contact Us section.
8.2 RIGHT TO REQUEST DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
consumers have the right to request the deletion of their personal information collected or maintained by the Company. To exercise this right, a consumer must submit to the Company a verifiable request to delete such information. This request can be submitted by following the procedures set forth in the Contact Us section.
8.3 RIGHT TO NON-DISCRIMINATION FOR THE EXERCISE OF A CONSUMER’S PRIVACY RIGHTS
consumers have the right to not be discriminated against. That means that the company may not deny goods or services to the consumer, charge different rates for goods or services, or provide a different level or quality of goods or services if the consumer chooses to exercise their rights (unless the different rate or different level or quality is reasonably related to the value to the business of the consumer’s data).
“Controller” means the Company which is the organization that determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, any Personal Information is Processed and used in its business.
“Processor” means any Person Processing Personal Information.
“Person” means a natural person, corporation, association, organization, partnership, or other legal entity.
“Processing” is any activity that involves use of the Personal Information. It includes, without limitation, obtaining, recording or holding the Personal Information, or carrying out any operation or set of operations on the Personal Information including organizing, amending, retrieving, using, disclosing, erasing or destroying it. Processing also includes transferring Personal Information to third parties.
9.2 THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to comply with the GDPR, we are required to set out the legal basis for the processing of your Personal Information. In accordance with the purposes for which we collect and use your Personal Information, as set out above, the legal basis for processing your Personal Information will typically be one of the following:
- our own legitimate business interests, or the legitimate business interests of our third party partners, promoters, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, vendors, and subcontractors, such as, for example, providing direct marketing to our customers of our products and services that we think would be of interest, permitting prospective employees to search and apply for job opportunities, handling inquiries from our promoters, affiliates, distributors, vendors, and customers, or other instances where we have carried out a legitimate interests assessment and have established an existing legitimate interest;
- the performance of a contract that we have in place with you;
- your consent where appropriate; or
- compliance with our legal obligations, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
9.3 WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
9.4 ADDENDUM TO HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In some cases, there is a legal requirement to keep Personal Information for a minimum period of time. Except in those circumstances, we do not keep your Personal Information for any longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Information was collected or for which it is to be further processed.